Thursday, November 3, 2011

Mini Crockpot - Warm Buffalo Chicken Dip and a BIG Scoop.


I get excited over little things.

Serious high-level excitement when I get to use my mini crockpot.
 
Warm Buffalo Chicken Dip works splendidly in one of those darling little mini appetizer-sized crockpot.

I ramble on about these little gems in an earlier post 1-2-3 Dip.

I mega Love these mini appetizer slow cookers.


Such the perfect size for entertaining or to grab-n-go for an appetizer on the run.


8 ounce cube cream cheese
1/2 c. Franks WING Sauce
1/2 c. Mozzarella cheese, shredded
1/4 c. Ranch Dressing
1/4 c. plain Greek yogurt
2 (12.5 ounce) cans Chunk White Premium Chicken in water, drained
BIG Wheat Thins
Celery Sticks, optional

Click HERE for Printable Recipe

You can serve Buffalo Chicken Dip with any crunchy type scooping tool, such as Tortilla Chips or Celery Sticks.

My favorite scooper thingy for Buffalo Chicken Dip are Wheat Thin BIGS.


BIG.

Sturdy.

Which means more dip substance per scoop that I can shovel into my mouth.

NOTE:  Franks have several types of HOT Sauce.

There's Franks Red Hot Sauce ORIGINAL.


And Franks Red Hot WINGS (Buffalo).


For the OPTIMAL Buffalo Wing Flavor, be sure to get the Fanks Red Hot WINGS flavor.

There IS a difference, trust me.

In a medium sized pan on medium-high heat, combine the drained chicken, cream cheese, hot wing sauce, Mozzarella cheese, yogurt and Ranch dressing.  Stir frequently until cheeses are all melted, all is warm and bubbly, and everything is right with the world.

Transfer Buffalo Chicken mixture into your mini crockpot and turn setting on low.

BIG.

STURDY.

Wheat Thins.

Scoop.

Yum.

15 comments:

  1. This is one of our favorite dips!! yay I'm sooo excited to see the recipe. I've never made it, we only get to enjoy it when someone brings it to a family function so now I can make it here at home and not have to share :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How many people does this serve? Have you had success doubling the recipe? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks delicious. I am not a big fan of beef but the pictures and recipe looks great. I will make this for my parents and would love to record the look on their faces.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sally you really are a darling person! I just love the comments I found on this recipe for Mini Crockpot Warm Buffalo chicken dip. I am in love with my mini crock pot too, and I am so very happy that I found this recipe from YOU! Leee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much. I agree with your article, this really helped me. I appreciate your help.
    Keema Pav order Online

    ReplyDelete