Thursday, December 2, 2010
How do YOU say THANK YOU? Tis the Season to be THANKFUL
'Tis the season for giving, but when it comes to receiving, are you on the ball for sending out Thank You notes?
I know they might seem a bit old-fashioned, but that simple little step can make your gift-giver feel extra special!
For some, writing Thank You notes is as easy as pre stamped envelopes and a stack of cards in their home office. That way there's no EXCUSE for getting one in the mail lightening fast. For others, a simple email will suffice. And many of us often mean well but end up forgetting when all is said and done.
It's never too late to send one. The question is how, and if you do.
Do you write Holiday Thank You notes?
Leave me a comment and share your thoughts on Thank You notes:
* I'm old school baby, pen and paper all the way!
* I prefer the eco-friendly way, and e-mail my sentiments.
* I thought High Fives and Fist Pumps were ok. Are they not?
* I always mean to, but never get around to it.
* People still send those?
* I hate gifts and people, Bah Humbug!